Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services
Common drain problems...
Collapsed sewer with a belly or low spot holding water
Don't know what is wrong with your drain line?We'll tell you by using our fiber-optic camera to inspect it. This will save you time and money so you are not guessing what is wrong with your line. We will let you know exactly what is wrong with your drain line and what we can do to fix it.
Common drain problems include:
- Offset, collapsed, or broken pipe - shifting or freezing ground, and also settling.
- Orangeberg pipe - existing pipe is constructed of press tar paper and has deteriorated over the years requiring complete replacement.
- Deteriorated or cracked joints - the seals of the joints have been compromised which allow seepage in the soil which attract roots.
- Blockage - Obstruction in sewer line preventing sewer from draining properly.
- Uneven grade - a low spot in the sewer line which collects waste and debris in the sewer preventing it from draining properly.
- Root intrusion - Tree roots have grown into the sewer line, usually at the connecting joints, requiring augering and ultimately repair or replacement.