Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Topeka
We have years of experience using trenchless sewer line repair and replacement methods to address sewer line problems in Topeka and the surrounding area. As with all of our sewer and drain services, we commit to work very quickly and efficiently, with as minimal interference to you as possible.
Click here to see what our customers in Topeka and the surrounding area are saying about us.
Cracked sewer pipes can be a huge pain to home and business owners. They can become very costly, damage property, and even create health risks. At Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand how important it is to fix your sewer line as soon as possible.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Causes of sewer line damage are based on the type of sewer line you have, including:
- Cast iron pipes. This type of pipe can fall victim to a number of things, including pipe corrosion, rust and eventual breakdown.
- Fiber conduit pipes. Although this type of pipe rarely cracks, it can become distorted over time like wet cardboard.
- Clay pipes. Clay pipes can become brittle, eventually cracking in multiple areas if not properly maintained or installed.
Signs That You Have a Broken Sewer Pipe
Are you seeing signs that you have a broken sewer line at your home or business? Don’t wait. You should immediately contact a professional to do an inspection. We can quickly tell you exactly what you sewer line problem is and effectively repair it to restore proper function. Some common signs that indicate you have a broken sewer pipe include:
- Sewage backup in your toilet(s) or tub
- Water draining slowly from your bathtub
- Lack of water in your toilet(s)
- Odd noise coming from your toilet(s)
- Odd smell coming from your basement or yard
Common Reasons Why Sewer Pipes Crack and Burst
Sewer lines can crack and burst for a number of reasons, including:
- Lack of preventative maintenance
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease & toilet paper
- Tree roots intruding into sewer pipe joints
- Regular cycle of ground freezes & thaws
- Poor layout, design or installation
- Wear and tear from aging
- Backup of public sewer line
Types of Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs We Regularly Perform
Our experts can assess your sewer pipe cracks and damage and recommend the best repairs based on your property layout and sewer system. Trenchless repairs we regularly perform on broken sewer lines include:
- Pipe bursting. With this repair method, we make small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using the broken sewer line as a guide, our hydraulic machine pulls a full-sized replacement pipe through the old one. This method will further use hydraulics to break apart the damaged line while seamlessly replacing the new one. Your new pipe will have a long life expectancy and a high resistance to leaks and root intrusion.
- Pipe relining. Relining is a repair method that creates a “pipe within a pipe” to help return your damaged sewer pipe to its proper function. We use epoxy relining materials to mold to the inside of the existing pipe. This creates a smooth new inner wall that prevents pipe cracks. The relined pipe is seamless, durable and can be used to repair a number of sewer line problems, including root-damaged pipes, seal cracks, and filling in missing joint connections.
It’s important to remember that maintenance services can help to prevent broken sewer pipes. Regular inspections and drain cleanings can help thwart the blockage of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
The experts at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can provide you with trenchless sewer line replacement is sewer line repair isn’t possible. With years of experience in trenchless technologies and the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we are the top choice in Topeka for trenchless sewer line replacement projects.
We will take the time needed to fully explain all of your sewer line replacement options and help you decide on the solution that fits your budget and needs. Your options for replacement include trenchless methods as well as traditional sewer line repair and replacement.
Regardless of your sewer line repair or replacement needs, the highly trained, licensed plumbers at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can help.