Pat the Plumber of Topeka is now Pat Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning!We have added these additional services after a decade of providing plumbing, drain, sewer, and water treatment solutions. We feel this is the best way to respond to the growing demand from our customers for heating and air conditioning solutions to Topeka and surrounding areas. To reflect this we have changed our logo and colors but promise to continue providing the same great service as always.
Plumbing Repair and Remodeling in Topeka, Kansas
Pat the Plumber provides plumbing, drain, and sewer services in Topeka, Kansas and the surrounding area, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Whether you are a commercial or residential customer, we are always there. Some routine plumbing, drain, and sewer services that we offer are:
- Sewer and drain line repairs and replacements
- Main water line repairs and replacements
- Gas line repairs and replacements
- Water conditioner installation
- Water filtration
- Water softener installation
- Easywater electronic water conditioner installations
- Leaky faucet repair
- Faucet replacement and installation
- Pressure reducing valves (PRV) installation and replacements
- Frozen pipe thawing
- Leaking pipes
- Backflow testing and certification
- Backflow installations
- Appliance hookup to include; ranges, refrigerators, ice machines, coffee machines, natural gas grills, washers and dryers, gas log sets, and fireplaces
- Fixture replacement to include your bathtub, shower, stool or toilet, sink, pedestal sink, or kitchen sink.
- Faucet replacements to include your kitchen faucet, bathroom faucet, sink and lavatory faucet, tub faucet, tub and shower faucet, shower faucet, bar faucet, outside faucet and yard hydrants or farm hydrants.
- We service all makes and models to include Gerber, Moen, Price Pfister, Delta, Kohler, American Standard, Eljer, and Wolverine Brass to name a few.
- We can repair or replace Rheem, State, Bradford White, AO Smith, Premier, Whirlpool, Kenmore, or GE water heaters.
- We specialize in Noritz and Rinnai tankless water heaters but can also service Paloma, Takagi, and Bosch tankless water heaters.
If you have a question or are wondering if we do something that's not on this list, just give us a call and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. We serve Topeka, Kansas and approximately a 20 minute radius of Topeka.
We service the following areas, Shawnee County, Scranton, Overbrook, Carbondale, Meriden, Ozawkie, Perry, Lake Perry, Lake Sherwood, Sherwood, Clarion Lakes, Clarion, Potwin, Hoyt, Holton, Westboro, Grantville, Berryton, Big Springs, Tecumseh, Topeka, Menoken, Silver Lake, Valencia, Rossville, Auburn, Pauline, Willard, Dover, Wakarusa, Mineral Springs, Burlingame, Elmont, and Kiro.
At least once every three months drain water from your hot water tank. Over time sediment builds at the bottom of the heater, which can hamper performance, and draining a gallon or so helps remove the sediment.