Who is Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning?
My name is Patrick Grogan, better known to most as the owner of Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. I am a Licensed Master Plumber with 15 years of experience, specializing in Plumbing, Drain, and Sewer services. In early 2005, my wife and I decided to start our own business in Topeka, Kansas and Pat Plumbing Heating Air LLC was established. A year later, the company has grown to five employees.
We specialize in residential and commercial service and remodeling. Whether it is replacing a stool in your bathroom or replacing your sewer line, our highly trained, background checked, and drug tested service technicians can help you.
We are dedicated to providing the best service – EVERYTIME.
Will You Be Happy After We are Done?
We guarantee it! We will exceed your expectation of great service. Second, we will get your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Professional Plumbing, Heating and A/C Services
- We have state of the art equipment to identify problems quickly and easily so there is no guesswork and no wasted time.
- We have well-stocked vans with large parts inventories for most major equipment, cutting down on the need to “go for parts”.
- We provide on-going training to our technicians to ensure they fix your plumbing, heating and a/c problems correctly the first time.
- We are one of only two Moen Certified Service Plumbers in Kansas that are factory trained and authorized to repair Moen faucets and fixtures.
- Our technicians wear protective shoe covers and use drop cloths to prevent damage to your floors and keep your home or business clean.