Drain Clearing Services in Topeka
Are you suffering from a clogged kitchen drain or a slow draining tub? Clogged drains can be a serious nuisance to your home or business. Luckily, even the most stubborn clogged pipes can be cleared with the proper tools and equipment.
The professional plumbers at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can help you with your clogged drains. We promise to provide you with the highest quality service, quickest response times, and the most effective plumbing solutions. From pipe inspections and snaking, to augering and water jetting, we can unclog and clear any drain.
Click here to see what our customers in Topeka and the surrounding area are saying about us.
We Clear All Drains
The technicians at Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning are experts at drain clearing. We clear more drains and repair more sewer lines than any other plumber in Topeka and the surrounding area. Our name is backed by years of drain clearing experience and is synonymous with quality service. In fact, we’re able to help you clear drains in every part of your home or business, including:
Kitchen Drain Clearing
Kitchen drains can clog from a buildup over time of greases, soaps, fats and detergents. Our drain clearing professionals will use proper tools and equipment to cut through the clog and restore proper drainage.
Bathroom Drain Clearing
Clogged bathroom drains are uniquely challenging for drain clearing. For example, showers and tubs can become clogged with hair and soap buildup. Sinks can become clogged with soap, toothpaste and other grime. Toilets can get backed up from excess toilet paper and other non-flushable items. Our drain clearing professionals have all state-of-the art equipment needed to solve each unique challenge.
Basement and Utility Room Drain clearing
Floor drains found in basements and utility rooms are equipped with a trap that should remain filled with water, which prevents odors or sewer gas from escaping. Floor drains can become clogged with dirt and other debris. Our drain cleaning professionals can help you with floor drain stoppages and restore proper drainage.
Outdoor Drain Clearing
Outdoor downspout drains channel water from roof gutters away from your home or business. However, the underground pipes that connect your downspouts to your public storm sewer system can sometimes become clogged with leaves and debris. Our drain clearing professionals can clean your downspouts and their pipes to restore proper drainage.
Signs of a Clogged Drain
- Water backing up out of a sink drain
- Water pooling around a shower drain
- Water draining slowly after pooling
- Water bubbling in toilet when running sink
- Odd noise coming from drains after running appliances
- Odd smell coming from kitchen sink
Clogged Drain? Try These Quick Drain Clearing Tips
The plumbing system in every home or business will inevitably develop a clog. If your drains tend to get clogged, whether it’s your sink, floor, or even bathroom drain, follow these quick drain clearing tips:
- Use a plunger. Use a plunger to clear any clogged drain or toilet. We find that a majority of minor drain clogs can be cleared with this common home tool.
- Use a brine solution. Try pouring a brine solution, or very strong salt water, down any sink to get rid of odors. Brine is also great at preventing clogged drains from ever happening. Use regularly to keep grease from building up. It’s particularly helpful for kitchen sinks.
- Use a drain cleaner. Purchase a drain cleaner solution to unclog any drains that could not be fixed with a plunger. Be sure to follow instructions and read any warning labels for usage in certain drains. You should also keep in mind that repeated use of chemical drain cleaners can damage your plumbing over time.
- Use vinegar and baking soda. These items are a safe and inexpensive way to clear drains, and a great alternative to using a harsh chemical drain cleaner. Pour a half cup of baking soda, then a half cup of vinegar, all followed by boiling water down any drain. The ingredients react with one another to remove your clog without causing any permanent damage to your pipes.
If these tips don’t unclog your drain, immediately call the professionals at Pat Plumbing Heating Air. With our professional drain clearing services, you can expect your clog to be handled safely and effectively – not to mention that your pipes will last longer.
Can You Avoid Clogged Drains?
The best way to avoid clogged drains is preventative maintenance. Regular maintenance of your drains is an easy way to ensure the plumbing system in your home or business keeps flowing smoothly. Plus, you can save tons of money in the long run with preventative drain maintenance by avoiding costly repairs or even pipe replacements.
We offer comprehensible drain maintenance services. Don’t hesitate to contact us.